Anaerobic digestion is a complex process of subsequent and interacting degradation steps. A precise control of this complex biological process is crucial to make the biogas production process more efficient, reliable and profitable. Novel process monitoring and controlling tools are necessary to improve performance of anaerobic digestion.
The 3rd International Conference on “Monitoring & Process Control of Anaerobic Digestion Plants” focuses on the requirements of measurement tools, best practice and practically implemented applications of monitoring and control devices.
Topics of the conference:
- Process simulation & control
- Monitoring and control of plant efficiency
- Practical experience of process monitoring and control
- Laboratory measurements: Reliability & validity
- Monitoring for safety and emission reduction purposes
- Microbiological analysis: Potential for process characterization and optimization
The following special events are hosted:
- Conference AquaMak – Aquatische Makrophyten – ökologisch und ökonomisch optimierte Nutzung | March 30-31, 2017
- Workshop Record Biomap – Biomethane production in small and medium scale units (EU Horizon) | March 28, 2017:
- poster presentation award
- Exhibition featuring companies’ products and services
Click here to register; for more information, please contact:
Phone: +49 (0) 341-2434-554